Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP NFL Mock Draft

Featured Replies

Round 1

Pick Team

1 Kansas City Chiefs

2 Jacksonville Jaguars

3 Oakland Raiders

4 Philadelphia Eagles

5 Detroit Lions

6 Cleveland Browns

7 Arizona Cardinals

8 Buffalo Bills

9 New York Jets

10 Tennessee Titans

11 San Diego Chargers

12 Miami Dolphins

13 New York Jets

(from Tampa Bay Buccaneers)

14 Carolina Panthers

15 New Orleans Saints

16 St. Louis Rams

17 Pittsburgh Steelers

18 Dallas Cowboys

19 New York Giants

20 Chicago Bears

21 Cincinnati Bengals

22 St. Louis Rams

(from Washington Redskins)

23 Minnesota Vikings

24 Indianapolis Colts

25 Minnesota Vikings

(from Seattle Seahawks)

26 Green Bay Packers

27 Houston Texans

28 Denver Broncos

29 New England Patriots

30 Atlanta Falcons

31 San Francisco 49ers

32 Baltimore Ravens

  • Replies 92
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Kansas City is OTC

 

Any takers?

Kansas City is OTC

 

Any takers?

 

Luke Joeckel - Texas A&M

I don't even want to get into a mock draft because they are so tough to speculate on. But I will make one prediction, I think tackle's will go fast and furious in the 1st round which will allow some top 10 projected picks to slide to the Bengals when they make their pick. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the top WR's end up going to the Bengals in the 1st, but I also wouldn't mind Lacey at #21

 

The only pick I will predict will be the Browns taking Geno Smith with their 1st pick, only because they will pick another NFL QB flop in the 1st lol.

I don't even want to get into a mock draft because they are so tough to speculate on. But I will make one prediction' date=' I think tackle's will go fast and furious in the 1st round which will allow some top 10 projected picks to slide to the Bengals when they make their pick. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the top WR's end up going to the Bengals in the 1st, but I also wouldn't mind Lacey at #21[/quote']

 

:lol2: Just make a prediction. It won't hurt if you are wrong, I promise.

Luke Joeckel - Texas A&M
then I'll go with Eric Fisher - OT - Central Michigan

Ok, here goes

 

KC - Luke Joeckle OT

Jax - Eric Fisher OT

Oak - Sharrif Floyd DT

Phi - Dion Jordan LB

Det - Lane Johnson OT

Cle - Geno Smith QB

AZ - Ezekiel Ansah DE

Buf - Jonathan Cooper OG

NYJ - Barkivious Mingo LB

TN - Dee Milner CB

SD - Chance Warmack OG

Mia - DJ Fluker OT

NYJ - Tavon Austin WR

Car - Sheldon Richardson DT

NO - Kenny Vacarro S

St L - Eric Reid FS

Pitt - Jarvis Jones LB

Dal - Sylvester Williams DT

NYG - Bjorne Werner DE

Chi - Desmond Trufant CB

Cin - Lacey RB (Stretch here, but we'll see)

STL - Alec Ogeltree LB

 

Ok, that's enough for me, my brain hurts.

Ok, here goes

 

KC - Luke Joeckle OT

Jax - Eric Fisher OT

Oak - Sharrif Floyd DT

Phi - Dion Jordan LB

Det - Lane Johnson OT

Cle - Geno Smith QB

AZ - Ezekiel Ansah DE

Buf - Jonathan Cooper OG

NYJ - Barkivious Mingo LB

TN - Dee Milner CB

SD - Chance Warmack OG

Mia - DJ Fluker OT

NYJ - Tavon Austin WR

Car - Sheldon Richardson DT

NO - Kenny Vacarro S

St L - Eric Reid FS

Pitt - Jarvis Jones LB

Dal - Sylvester Williams DT

NYG - Bjorne Werner DE

Chi - Desmond Trufant CB

Cin - Lacey RB (Stretch here, but we'll see)

STL - Alec Ogeltree LB

 

Ok, that's enough for me, my brain hurts.

 

I meant one prediction, not the entire first round. I don't think you understood the meaning of this thread did you?

I meant one prediction, not the entire first round. I don't think you understood the meaning of this thread did you?

Doh!!! no I didn't

 

Ok, then I will take #2 Jax and Eric Fisher

 

Crap, nevermind, I see someone else already did that, I will take #3 then and say Sharrif Floyd

delete

  • Author

Hellbird took care of Oakland's pick. Sharrif Floyd

  • Author

1 - Kansas City - Luke Joeckle T Texas A&M

2 - Jacksonville - Eric Fisher T Central Michigan

3 - Oakland - Sharrif Floyd DT Florida

 

Philly is OTC

Philly Star Lotulelei DT Utah

 

Pick was already made my bad.

5 detroit Ezekiel Ansah DE BYU

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.