April 10, 201313 yr They have to be flown back to Kentucky at some point. Why can't they go support their school since the opportunity is there? I get the whole "it's not fair to the other students" argument and to a point I agree. However, how many times have the men's and women's teams both played for the title? This is one of those rare occasions where common sense should rule the day IMO. Nobody is hurt in letting the men's team be able to travle to New Orleans to watch their women's team play. Yea but I get it. If the women's game was first, would they have flown the whole women's team to watch the men? Of course not. On the list of crazy things the NCAA has done, this doesn't even make the list.
April 10, 201313 yr On the list of crazy things the NCAA has done, this doesn't even make the list. Agree with you on that!
April 10, 201313 yr Author Sorry, some of the UL Men's team thanks you. You can't tell me all of them were itching to go there and miss the party in Louisville. It was really more of a shot at women's basketball than anything :lol2: If they would have gone to NOLA, the "party" in Louisville would have been pushed back. And if you were referring to the students partying, they missed that anyway.
April 10, 201313 yr If they would have gone to NOLA, the "party" in Louisville would have been pushed back. And if you were referring to the students partying, they missed that anyway. Actually the post that Ram quoted I was referring to the 30 point blowout that they didn't have to sit through. Would've been cool if it happened but I personally just don't think all of them were dying to go.
April 10, 201313 yr Author Actually the post that Ram quoted I was referring to the 30 point blowout that they didn't have to sit through. Would've been cool if it happened but I personally just don't think all of them were dying to go. Maybe, but if it were only one or two of them that wanted to go, I don't think we would have ever heard about it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.