Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cov Cath Spring Practice starts today

Featured Replies

Spring practice for next three weeks with Blue/ White game on Sat 4/27.

 

Very interested in seeing the offense and how it develops- QB play and how the WR's mesh with a new play caller. I think Luke Bir will bust out.

 

Defense should remain solid with Burchell in the middle and a good support group around him.

 

Very curious to see what playmakers step up: Wagner, Dressman, Bir, Burchell etc. - and what young players start to make their mark.

looking forward to watching the boys develop.

Watched a little of the practice today and when I got home watched the Hudl practice film! Both QB's looked impressive and who knows, the QB might be a two headed monster for the other teams "D" to decide who just might be getting the ball at any one time this year.

 

It will be a fun year, in Park Hills, Ky!

  • Author
Watched a little of the practice today and when I got home watched the Hudl practice film! Both QB's looked impressive and who knows, the QB might be a two headed monster for the other teams "D" to decide who just might be getting the ball at any one time this year.

 

It will be a fun year, in Park Hills, Ky!

 

I think they certainly have some options. It may take a little fine tuning to get the WR's and the new QB's singing from the same songbook- but Wagner certainly has a strong arm and both Dressman boys are quality candidates to take snaps in certain situations. I think we'll see more running out of the backfield (RB and QB) no matter what compared to last year.

Watched a little of the practice today and when I got home watched the Hudl practice film! Both QB's looked impressive and who knows, the QB might be a two headed monster for the other teams "D" to decide who just might be getting the ball at any one time this year.

 

It will be a fun year, in Park Hills, Ky!

 

You're smooth TOG!

 

Who are the two QB's?

  • Author
You're smooth TOG!

 

Who are the two QB's?

 

Adam Wagner and Sam Dressman.

 

They've got more boys playing than they have in awhile. I've heard 90+ not including the very large Freshman class coming in.

Adam Wagner and Sam Dressman.

 

They've got more boys playing than they have in awhile. I've heard 90+ not including the very large Freshman class coming in.

 

I was told that they currently have 96

I was told that they currently have 96

 

That is a crazy number of Blueboys, Iam impressed:thumb:

  • Author
That is a crazy number of Blueboys, Iam impressed:thumb:

 

This present Freshman class was the largest in over 10 years- and the next incoming Freshman class is 20 boys bigger than them. So I predict some kind of shift in classification the next time that comes up.

 

Part of it is just natural growth- another part (I firmly believe) is the rise in awareness of the program at a younger age via the Colonel Youth Football program. That has been incredibly successful.

Spent some time working with the incoming freddies tonight.

This will be a fun group.

Best wishes to them all......

Adam Wagner and Sam Dressman.

They've got more boys playing than they have in awhile. I've heard 90+ not including the very large Freshman class coming in.

 

Or young Dressman, old Dressman and Wags

Or Wags, young Dressman and old Dressman

Or Old Dressman, Wags and young Dressman

 

:idunno::idunno::idunno:

  • Author
Spent some time working with the incoming freddies tonight.

This will be a fun group.

Best wishes to them all......

 

Fun and talented group of Freshmen for sure. I'm sure there will be attrition over the years, but if the majority stay with it, this will be a very special group. Good leadership in this group on top of the talent.

 

Hope the rain holds off this week. Looking forward to seeing the big boys play in full pads. Going to be some popping!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.