Gallatin County 4 Carroll County 3

One4One

Hmmmm, thats exactly how that came off!
Strike her out. Unless our pitcher gets hurt, Kenzie won't pitch in any games that mean something. She wouldn't hit any one on purpose nor would I tell it's OK to do it either. I doubt she will ever pitch a game against Gallatin. Me on the other hand, if you say you are going to hit me and do it. You are gonna get a butt whooping. It is stupid to throw at someone on purpose. You could end a season or career. Like I said earlier we lost a JV player who would be our first varsity sub to a broken arm (HBP) Edited by True blue (and gold)
fix quote tags

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gallatin was missing a key player last night, should be available after Spring Break.
At least you guys would had a good excuse if you lost. We have none other than we weren't ready to play. They all got to the field late and had to run for at least 45 minutes until your bus got there.

Strike her out. Unless our pitcher gets hurt, Kenzie won't pitch in any games that mean something. She wouldn't hit any one on purpose nor would I tell it's OK to do it either. I doubt she will ever pitch a game against Gallatin. Me on the other hand, if you say you are going to hit me and do it. You are gonna get a butt whooping. It is stupid to throw at someone on purpose. You could end a season or career. Like I said earlier we lost a JV player who would be our first varsity sub to a broken arm (HBP)

edit.

Edited by True blue (and gold)
fix quote tags

Strike her out. Unless our pitcher gets hurt, Kenzie won't pitch in any games that mean something. She wouldn't hit any one on purpose nor would I tell it's OK to do it either. I doubt she will ever pitch a game against Gallatin. Me on the other hand, if you say you are going to hit me and do it. You are gonna get a butt whooping. It is stupid to throw at someone on purpose. You could end a season or career. Like I said earlier we lost a JV player who would be our first varsity sub to a broken arm (HBP)

I don't think we need to go there.

Is there some sort of "bad blood" between these two players?

fix quote tags

Yeah, no place for that in high school sports. The next Gallatin/Carroll matchup will be Aprill 11 at Gallatin. They could also potentially meet in the 8th Region All A two days later at Trimble County. All in all, these two teams could meet up a total of five times, depending on the All A, NCKC tournament, and 31st District tournament. One thing is for sure, it's never boring when these two play.

Man there could be some black and blue kids up and down 71 if these 2 teams play 5 times..

Why I am not for a coach calling a pitch that hits a player unless it is really called for I have no problem with a pitcher that gets hit to take it on her own to hit that girl back. ...that's the way the game has been played forever....keep the adults out of it and let the kids decide the outcome...

fix quote tags

They are friends and play summer ball together.

fix quote tags

Go where? What would you do? Turn the other cheek? Done that. I'm sure you would enjoy someone repeatedly trying to cause harm to your daughter. I love my DD. and do not like to see her get hurt. Edited by True blue (and gold)
fix quote tags

At least you guys would had a good excuse if you lost. We have none other than we weren't ready to play. They all got to the field late and had to run for at least 45 minutes until your bus got there.

I didn't know GC took the bus....I figured they were still using horse and buggy...

No excuse would have been needed. If Gallatin loses that game, Carroll would deserve all of the credit. If Carroll's kids weren't ready to play a district seed game against a border rival, it's oldest rival in its history, then that is a deep issue that can't be solved by running by 45 minutes in my opinion. I thought the Panthers did well, jumping out to a 2-0 lead early. Both pitchers dueled the entire game and it came down to making plays, making big pitches, and clutch hitting. On this particular night, Gallatin made the plays and got the big hits to pull it out. Gallatin has had much success the last couple of years, and much of that has to do with talent, and the will of the talent to win, and being able to handle success. Hopefully, both teams will continue to play hard and clean against one another and have fun. Good luck to the Panthers the rest of the season. They have become a dangerous team that any team in the 8th Region should not overlook. Edited by FarBeyondDriven

Go where? What would you do? Turn the other cheek? Done that. I'm sure you would enjoy someone repeatedly trying to cause harm to your daughter. I love my DD. and do not like to see her get hurt.

Truth be told, yes! However I would then look back at the pitcher and say, "you better have a good glove and react fast the next time I get up".

Agree 100%, if I didn't love my daughter I wouldn't have her as my avatar. :)

fix quote tags

Truth be told, yes! However I would then look back at the pitcher and say, "you better have a good glove and react fast the next time I get up".

Agree 100%, if I didn't love my daughter I wouldn't have her as my avatar. :)

Quit losing bets so she can stay there!!!

fix quote tags