Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Windows

Featured Replies

Not all windows are created equal. Make sure you know what you are getting. I've hard great windows in my house and I've had cheap windows in my old house. Probably still better that what was in there, but I'm a firm believer in getting good windows.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not all windows are created equal. Make sure you know what you are getting. I've hard great windows in my house and I've had cheap windows in my old house. Probably still better that what was in there, but I'm a firm believer in getting good windows.

 

I feel good about them...Energy rated with good warranty, talked to several people that have had the exact same ones for years with no issues. Extremely good fit, probably because the guys that actually installed them were the ones sent to measure them a few weeks ago, instead of a salesman.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.