Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Western Kentucky/Kansas Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

I felt Kansas was overrated. I have UNC beating them on all 3 of my brackets. And UNC sucks this year.

  • Replies 65
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I felt Kansas was overrated. I have UNC beating them on all 3 of my brackets. And UNC sucks this year.

 

That's going to be one of those games where I'm not rooting for the upset.

  • Author

Bill Self was right. This is the worst Kansas team ever.

I felt Kansas was overrated. I have UNC beating them on all 3 of my brackets. And UNC sucks this year.

 

Kansas is worse than I thought. No slight to WKU either, but had they made any shots they'd have run them out of the gym.

  • Author

I wonder if the coaches said 'good game' or 'that crap was ugly'.

I wonder if the coaches said 'good game' or 'that crap was ugly'.

 

Brutal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.