Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bourbon County vs Bishop Brossart Scrimmage Last Fiday

Featured Replies

Bourbon Lady Colonels scrimmage Bishop Brossart last Friday. I was wondering if any of the Bishop Brossart fans were at the game friday? I was wanting to get a report of the game and what they thouhgt of the Bourbon pitchers and there hitting. I did see were Bourbon scrimmage Lafayette on Friday and won 3-2.

Bourbon Lady Colonels scrimmage Bishop Brossart last Friday. I was wondering if any of the Bishop Brossart fans were at the game friday? I was wanting to get a report of the game and what they thouhgt of the Bourbon pitchers and there hitting. I did see were Bourbon scrimmage Lafayette on Friday and won 3-2.

 

Sounds like in your post that Bourbon got the best of them. Any more details?

Sounds like in your post that Bourbon got the best of them. Any more details?

 

Bourbon must be a dry county, you could tell they have been on the dirt more than Brossart. Bourbon has a very nice team.

Bourbon must be a dry county, you could tell they have been on the dirt more than Brossart. Bourbon has a very nice team.

 

So what was the score?

I was told it was a "blowout", with Bourbon Co going "yard" 3 times.

I was told it was a "blowout", with Bourbon Co going "yard" 3 times.

 

The BGH must have been to busy getting the tourney ready for this weekend to give us an update.

I was told it was a "blowout", with Bourbon Co going "yard" 3 times.

I heard 19-2

I heard 19-2

 

I was never given a finally score, but was simply told it was a "blowout". I would say 19-2 is a blowout, but it's nothing more than a scrimmage so no big deal.

I was never given a finally score, but was simply told it was a "blowout". I would say 19-2 is a blowout, but it's nothing more than a scrimmage so no big deal.

I totally agree that it's only a scrimmage and no need to hit the panic button. A couple people were just asking for a score and I think one was fishing for more than a score!

I was told by 2 brossart players that it was 19-2 and that "Those girls can hit"! 1st time outside for BBHS but it does not matter when they are hitting balls off the fence and over the fence. No panic here about a scrimmage. This may be a tough season for everyone if the weather does not get better. My senior year in High school we played 13 games due to weather. hope it is not one of those years.

I would love to see some games Soon!

I totally agree that it's only a scrimmage and no need to hit the panic button. A couple people were just asking for a score and I think one was fishing for more than a score!

 

I know what you are getting at. Bottomline though, at least they were out on the field playing a game instead of in a gym practicing.

I know what you are getting at. Bottomline though, at least they were out on the field playing a game instead of in a gym practicing.

I remember back in the softball days beating the Dawgs like that in their pretty pink uniforms. They had a left handed outfielder with blond curly hair. Lol just joking LB don't take me serious.

I remember back in the softball days beating the Dawgs like that in their pretty pink uniforms. They had a left handed outfielder with blond curly hair. Lol just joking LB don't take me serious.

 

I remember that too!! That lil blonde lefty was the inventor of the slap to left field. Is that why the fastpitch girls do it today??? He was a trendsetter!

I remember that too!! That lil blonde lefty was the inventor of the slap to left field. Is that why the fastpitch girls do it today??? He was a trendsetter!

Lol. Him and Ron Joe were slap hitting before slap hitting was cool. I hated that as a shortstop, one bobble and they were on but always had Gypsy following to hit into the 6-4-3 DP.

Lol. Him and Ron Joe were slap hitting before slap hitting was cool. I hated that as a shortstop, one bobble and they were on but always had Gypsy following to hit into the 6-4-3 DP.

 

You two are showing your age!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.