Harrison County 10 Pendleton County 0 (5 innings)

I know that the ace Daugherty started for Pendleton County, but who pitched for Harrison County. Also, is Daugherty's younger brother not playing this year. 2 years ago he was tough at SS and then chose not to play last year. I heard that he was playing this year but did not play in the game today. Anyone have any information on him?

Daugherty did not pitch terrible. Was pulled after the second. Heard they have a big game saturday. His little brother is only a freshman. He will be tough. Great glove. Good pitcher in the making.

Doesn't get much bigger in the regular season than a seeded district game.

Daugherty did not pitch terrible. Was pulled after the second. Heard they have a big game saturday. His little brother is only a freshman. He will be tough. Great glove. Good pitcher in the making.

The little brother was tough as a 7th grader and got some quality playing time and made some outstanding plays. I don't understand how they could start a better line-up and him not be in it. I agree that the older Daugherty can pitch.

10-run mercy rule after 5 innings.

I understand that. Here is what an outsider knows of the game. Daugherty is a great pitcher, but was pulled after two innings down 2 to 0. Then the mercy rule enforced after 5 innings with HC winning 10 to 0. Can somebody fill in the middle. Was PC pitching that bad. HC hitting awesome. Poor defense. What? Why was the starter pulled? To me this makes no sense at all. Looks like PC off to another bad year and HC off to another good one.

Harrison County used 3 pitchers, #3 ~ 5. Harrison scored 2 runs in each of the innings. Harrison good defense, pitching, and decent hitting. Pendleton used a few pitchers, lost count of who. Martin and Kendall did not pitch. Pendleton struggled some hitting and pitching.