Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region semi's

Featured Replies

Its Montgomery Co. / Brossart and Nicholas Co. / Campbell Co. Any thoughts or predictions who wins and why??????

I think Montgomery County just has too much for Brossart but wouldn't be surprised at a Brossart upset. I think Robinson leads Campbell past Nicholas even with their home court advantage. Sig of Campbell has to step up though. Finals Montgomery vs Campbell.

I think Montgomery County just has too much for Brossart but wouldn't be surprised at a Brossart upset. I think Robinson leads Campbell past Nicholas even with their home court advantage. Sig of Campbell has to step up though. Finals Montgomery vs Campbell.

 

She is close to 1000 points and I think this has been in the back of her head. She just needs to go play.

I think Montgomery County just has too much for Brossart but wouldn't be surprised at a Brossart upset. I think Robinson leads Campbell past Nicholas even with their home court advantage. Sig of Campbell has to step up though. Finals Montgomery vs Campbell.

 

Montgomery is solid no doubt, If Brossart can put 4 quarters together it will be a good one. Wouldnt be surprised if Brossart beat Montgomery but on the other hand wouldnt be surprised if the indians won by 10. I like Campbell against Nicholas. The Robinson girl just makes things happen. I would love to see Brossart / Campbell in the finals for all the marbles.

I think it will be Montgomery 46-43 over Brossart and Nicholas 47-41 over my Camels. Home court advantge is tough. Too bad top two teams in same bracket. Montgomery - Brossart would be a great finale. :popcorn:

  • Author
Montgomery is solid no doubt, If Brossart can put 4 quarters together it will be a good one. Wouldnt be surprised if Brossart beat Montgomery but on the other hand wouldnt be surprised if the indians won by 10. I like Campbell against Nicholas. The Robinson girl just makes things happen. I would love to see Brossart / Campbell in the finals for all the marbles.
Thats been Brossart's problem is to be consistant and play 4 solid quarters. Theyre not just gonna show up against Montgomery Co and start chucking it up and hope to win. Its gonna take a solid team effort and there gonna have to do the little things to win this one. I still wont be surprised if Brossart pulls it off but Montgomery is tough! I'll take CC in the other game. I think this will be a good one also. Nichalos Co can shoot the ball! Good luck to the final 4 teams.

Listen to the Brossart - Montgomery County game live via the BMustangs website starting at 5:45pm.

I like the Lady Camels over Lady Jackets in a close one. When comparing score differential and W/L vs. last performance against common opponents, the Lady Camels outperformed Nicholas Co ever time.

 

1) vs. Brossart - CC Won by 4, NC Lost by 23.

2) vs. Pendleton Co - CC Lost by 4, NC Lost by 9.

3) vs. St. Patrick - CC Won by 38, NC Won by 32.

4) vs. Mason Co - CC Won by 7, NC Won by 4.

5) vs. Harrison Co - CC Won by 33, NC Lost by 11.

I like the Lady Camels over Lady Jackets in a close one. When comparing score differential and W/L vs. last performance against common opponents, the Lady Camels outperformed Nicholas Co ever time.

 

1) vs. Brossart - CC Won by 4, NC Lost by 23.

2) vs. Pendleton Co - CC Lost by 4, NC Lost by 9.

3) vs. St. Patrick - CC Won by 38, NC Won by 32.

4) vs. Mason Co - CC Won by 7, NC Won by 4.

5) vs. Harrison Co - CC Won by 33, NC Lost by 11.

 

I like Campbell as well but score comparing only goes so far. Its about match ups , foul trouble, who's ready to play that day , coaching adjustments and execution. It should be a good game

I like Campbell as well but score comparing only goes so far. Its about match ups , foul trouble, who's ready to play that day , coaching adjustments and execution. It should be a good game

 

I agree with you, however besides the Brossart game (2nd game) CCHS was not healthy in any of those games CCFC posted and I really should say CCHS was not healthy until probably the last 4 games of the season. CCHS is finally healthy and playing well. The key in my opinion will be the play of Sig. She needs to forget about the 1000 pts and play because if she does that the points will come.

Someone from Campbell told me one of Montgomery's best players is injured has anyone been told that?

How do you get to that place? Is it close? Is it a big gym? I dont want to drive down and not be able to get seated.

Nicholas County HS

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.