KABC East West Allstar Game

Sorry but your way off base.

Am I?

This isn't the first time he has committed to an all star game and then just not shown up on game day. And yes my son did get invited to that one also and did show up. When my kid commits to something he makes every effort to keep that commitment. Like I said, it should have been an honor not something to just blow off.

Did he commit? Or just get an invite? Did something personal come up? A family thing? Maybe he just felt like being a teenager and forgetting about sports for a weekend.

A lot of judgement with very little facts.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna say one more thing and I'm done. HISTORY of letting his aau team down when they really needed him. He's a good kid and not trying to take that from him but give me a break. Do the right thing.

Am I?

Did he commit? Or just get an invite? Did something personal come up? A family thing? Maybe he just felt like being a teenager and forgetting about sports for a weekend.

A lot of judgement with very little facts.

I heard Andrew Sampson, poy for the 8th was a no show. Not the first time this kid has done this. Not a good way to represent the 8th at all.

Wow, didn't know telling them at the Rupp awards was considered a no show.

I think I saw him at a funeral this evening? I think that would be a solid excuse to miss a game. Also heard he is not interested in playing post high school?

And yes, his Great Grandma passed, if it is anyone's business.

Kyle Skaggs of Russell was named East MVP. He had 20 points with 6 treys. East won 125-115.

There were 22 players who showed up out of 35 on the roster. I believe Kyle Skaggs had 24 points. Nate McGovney had 4 points and Michael Bueter had 15.