Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vandy Vs Kentucky Updates...

Featured Replies

John Clay ‏@johnclayiv

 

Kentucky starters: Goodwin, Harrow, Cauley-Stein, Poythress and Mays.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to see pick and role with Wiltjer/Goodwin at the top of the key. With WCS on the block and moving to the other block if Goodwin drives. Have Mays and Harrow or Poythreus on the wing for a three.

 

If I remember right they did this a lot with Harrelson/Knight.

The only pick and roll Goodwin knows is pick up the ball and roll down the lane and throw up a prayer of a shot.

  • Author

Need Poythress to keep being aggressive and score.

We need a win, badly!

Actually look like they have urgency and spark.

That tech was stupid, I have seen so much worse.

  • Author

Vandy is terrible but Harrow looks much much better.

Man, Kentucky is atrocious without Nerlens, even against Vandy.

Goodwin seems to be playin some better but I reserve judgement against a terrible Vandy team. I'll wait until Saturday to see how the team does.

 

Plus UK has been playin some horrible perimeter defense tonight.

Man, Kentucky is atrocious without Nerlens, even against Vandy.

 

I think they are playing as well offensively as I have seen all year. If Vandy wasn't shooting the lights out of it from behind the 3 point line, UK would be up very large.

I think they are playing as well offensively as I have seen all year. If Vandy wasn't shooting the lights out of it from behind the 3 point line, UK would be up very large.

 

They're shooting lights out because Kentucky's perimeter defense resembles that of a middle school team.

Good to have Harrow back...

Why are some of you so negative? Geez this team is atleast aying hard. I'm halfway pleased. They aren't that great of a team but they're showing emotion and playing hard. We didn't exactly blow Vandy out with Nerlens in case you forgot.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.