Bracken County 61 St. Patrick 46

A pleasure sitting with Randy this evening.

Crawford was the smoothest player on the floor - great court awareness and always seemed to make the correct pass. Polar Bears have themselves a good one for the next 4 years!

Sticklen for St. Pat impressed me as well - a bit raw but has the makings of a nice post presence.

Agree with both of you on Sticklen. Very nice player. I thought the Polar Bears did a very nice job making it tougher for him to get the ball in the 2nd half.

Also agree on Austin Crawford. He has progressed quite nicely this season & should be a dandy for the Polar Bears over the next four years. Also thought Nate Haight played very well tonight. With Philip Jefferson having foul problems, I thought those two youngsters stepped up and filled the void. Congrats to the Polar Bears & best of luck Thursday night! :thumb:

Always enjoyable to take in a game with Papa, who came decked out as "the old man." :lol:

Bracken 16 9 16 20 --61

St. Patrick 11 6 13 16 --46

BC: Haight 17, Jefferson 11, Florer 6, Ray 9, G. Crawford 0, A. Crawford 17, Cummins 1, Stephenson 0, Fite 0, Total 61.

SP: McKay 7, Brant 4, Sticklen 18, Applegate 10, McCall 0, Bauer 3, Jodrey 2, Kellerman 2, Gallenstein 0, Pan 0, Total 46.

3-pointers: BC 4 (A. Crawford 2, Haight, Ray), SP 2 (Bauer, McKay).

Records: Bracken County 13-17, St. Patrick 8-23.

http://www.maysville-online.com/sports/bracken-girls-boys-post-wins-in-th-district-openers/article_0c60fcdc-4485-5c47-833b-9900b5ff9141.html