Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Carroll vs Walton

Featured Replies

tonight is the start of the all A and it should be a good game in there first meeting this year walton lost on a last second layup (which should have been a walk) but both teams played well. Walton is going to need to come out firing tonight and need to build a early lead. I would like to see them feed the post and try to get Carroll's big guy in foul trouble early.

I missed the first meeting, but it sounded like a game WV should have won. I really feel they have been playing better lately. With this game on a neutral site, I will give WV the edge. Once again, this game will depend on how well their guards play. They are solid in the paint, but you have to have someone to get the ball to you. I have been saying all along that this tournament IS Walton's season. It's now or never guys. I would really like to see Walton put someone away when they get a lead. The few times that they have built a sizeable lead, they just let the other team hang around and make a game of it in the end. FINISH THE JOB!!!!! I'll say WV 63 CC 52.

Hey cat I hope you're right. Putting pressure on CC is something they don't handle real well either. With the different defense I think WV will force more TO's in this game. Carrol has still got a good inside presence but nothing that our big men can't handle. I think this one will be the WV by 5. I'll see you at the game though you probably won't know who I am. Look forward to seeing our big men break it loose tonight. GO WV.

we played more of the old 2-3 zone against Carroll the first time we played them. WV had a 10 point advantage with 2 minutes to go in the 1st half , CC came down and hit two 3's back to back we had a couple TO's and let them right back in the game ..I think WV will take this tonight but they have to keep the turnovers way down and shoot & board with position well Good Luck boys!!!!

Carroll Co. won by 11, I think.

Yes, my prognosticating needs some touching up.

  • Author

Walton played there butts off the second half but because of a lazy first half they were unable to catch up all the way. Maybe Walton should use the press more then when they are losing by ten.

Who won the game last night? I cannot find any information anywhere!

CC won by either 9 or 11. I have some thought on it, but haven't had the time to put them all together yet. You didn't miss much.

Walton played there butts off the second half but because of a lazy first half they were unable to catch up all the way. Maybe Walton should use the press more then when they are losing by ten.

 

I definitely agree. I didn't think WV put much effort into the game until about 3 minutes left in the 3rd. I almost left from boredom at half time. Glad I didn't - the 2nd half was fairly entertaining. I would imagine with their lack of depth, it would be very difficult to maintain that level for the entire game. I still feel they should have opened up with more pressure. WV had no answer for CC's big man. A few undisciplined decisions got him into foul trouble and the game was much different without him on the floor. Franklin D. played a very good game. He was WV's only offensive threat except when the pressure created chaos and fast break ops. I'm not sure what happened to Tungate. The WV offensive movement was very stagnant and he hardly touched the ball. By far the best player on the floor was #55 for Carroll Co. WV had no answer for them.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.