Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holy Cross vs Newport - 9th Region - All "A" Semi Finals - Predictions (1/18)

Featured Replies

This will be the 2nd semi final game on Friday night at 8:00 pm. St. Henry will take on NCC in the first semi final at 6:00 pm.

 

Who you got?

I look for this one to be a good one. However if Newport gets down 8-10 points at any time, then I see "the wheels falling of the bus", and the Indians roll.

This will be a completely different HC team this time around.Cross rolls +15.

You can watch this game live or on demand at nkysports.com under our webcasts link.

Holy Cross 66

Newport 56

  • Author

I don't believe they are clearing the gym in betweens game tonight so I would get there early.

^^^^Jim Hicks said he is expecting a huge crowd so I'd assume the same.

 

I'm heading to the gym around 3:30 and going to Bellevue right after.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.