Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your favorite All-Time Wrestlers

Featured Replies

Tojo with the bare feet was a favorite. And Handsome Jimmy. And Bill "Superstar" Dundee, brother. Anyone remember the Great Kabuki?

 

The ***** Tonk Man signed autographs at the last KFEC flea market - very nice guy. Greg "The Hammer" Valentine was there also - a little less personable, but alright. Man Valentine's hands were THICK. I also met Hulk & Hillbilly Jim when I was younger and both were very, very nice.

 

Also loved Jerry Lawler and Stan Lane from Memphis. And the best interviews were from the Macho Man when he was feuding with Hulk and referred to the little "Hulksters" as the little "Pukesters" - commenting how he didn't need Hulk's help to be a champion: "No Pukesters to the left; no Pukesters to the right; I didn't need 'em then; and I don't need 'em now!" (Macho Man - R.I.P.)

  • Replies 64
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is vulger about H.O.N.K.Y, as in Tonk Man? BGP won't let it through?

I remember the great Kabuki.

 

I used to love the Rock N Roll express.

I love the old wrestling stars..the ones who looked like truck drivers and mailmen. Remember those guys? Ole Anderson? Dusty Rhodes? Magnum T.A.? Old Schools guys...

I miss guys like Barry Horowitz and Dusty Wolfe. Guy who got beat up by everybody and looked like fat "Glass Joes (Mike Tyson Punchout reference)." It used to be so cut and dry. You had the face, the heel, and the guys who got destroyed by both.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.