Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bishop Brossart 73 Silver Grove 7

Featured Replies

BlueKrush, I could not agree more. While being new to BGP I would think that the final score could have been avoided. If I am not mistaken at the 35 point difference mark it becomes a running clock, so with that in mind I would think that enought cuts out of the offense could be ran to keep the score from being such a wide difference. Aren't scores such as this the reason the running clock was put into effect?

 

As for the initial post of the game score of this game, I would also agree that whomever the person was that made the post could have approached this in a different manner.:idunno:

 

Welcome to BGP. Great first post.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah Futscher had 10 points to lead Brossart to a 73-7 win over Silver Grove on the road Tuesday night. Brossart held the Big Trains scorless in a 49-0 first half and held them without a shot til 2:35 in the second quarter in a game that saw 16 Lady 'Stangs play. The Lady 'Stangs are 3-0 and travel to Highlands Thursday and host Ryle Friday.

 

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

 

Dude, now I understand why they complained in the other thread.

 

What exactly does this accomplish? As Cris Carter would say, c'mon man.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.