Beat the Fantasy Phenom: Week 14

Beat the Fantasy Phenom: Week 14

We'll be using the same roster makeup, QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, Flex, TE, K, D. You must post a complete roster to qualify. If you post a partial roster, your score will be 0.

Now the new part. You can not use any player in Jamie Eisenberg's(CBS Sportline writer) Top 10. I'll post the link each week: Fantasy Football Player Rankings - : Fantasy News

This contest will run through the rest of the year. Points will be totalled (running tally) each week for the rest of the year. I'll post the standings on Tuesdays.

I'm willing to reward the Top 3 finishers. More than likely I'll finish first, but just in case I don't, I'll listen to your suggestions on prizes(be reasonable).

PP92...are you feeling good about LeSean McCoy not playing again this week? Man that would be huge for me in both my leagues.

I own McCoy and Brown in my money league and all I have seen is that McCoy still isn't recovered and the rest of his season is in doubt. I believe there are 4 phases of concussion recovery and he just passed 3. McCoy hasn't been ruled out but he is listed as doubtful. I expect Brown to finish the season. The Eagles are in evaluation mode at this point.

Latest news.......

(KFFL) Philadelphia Eagles head coach Andy Reid has not ruled out RB LeSean McCoy (concussion) returning this season; however, he has yet to recover from a concussion. 2 hours

2. LeSean McCoy still having concussion sym... (Rotoworld) LeSean McCoy is still having concussion symptoms. Analysis: This puts the rest of McCoy's season in doubt. Players that are still feeling the effects of a concussion more than two weeks after the initial hit often have a very hard time getting cleared. Meanwhile, the 3-9 Eagles are in full-blown evaluation mode and have found a glimmer of light in wildly impressive rookie Bryce Brown. Andy Reid was asked Wednesday if he'll even play McCoy if he gets cleared. "There's a chance," the coach replied.