Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dunbar/Southwestern Predictions

Who wins this matchup? 4 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

    • Dunbar
      50%
    • Southwestern
      50%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

These two tip off Friday at 7:00 in the PRTC Classic at Jackson County.

 

 

Southwestern is ranked #1 in the 12th Region and Dunbar is ranked #3 in the 11th Region.

 

 

I'll take Southwestern by 4.

Dunbar 64-62.

This should be a great game. I know Dunbar scrimmaged and beat Simon Kenton and Atherton this preseason. How did Southwestern do in their scrimmages? Anybody know?

  • Author

Not sure. I've hard a hard time getting info about Southwestern. Be glad when the season starts. No more hiding then.

Dunbar by 8, assuming William Gary is playing. Thought I saw somewhere he was having knee issues.

  • Author
Dunbar by 8, assuming William Gary is playing. Thought I saw somewhere he was having knee issues.

 

If Southwestern is at 100% they'll beat Dunbar with or without Gary.

Southwestern scrimaged montgomery co early in the year, without kapinga. Southwestern won the first half by about 21 i think. Second half montgomery won by 6. Southwestern played anderson co by quarters. I think southwestern won overall by about 10 to 15. I dont know much about dunbar but i do think it will take some time for southwestern to get their 5th starter and 6,7 and 8th players comiming off the bench to grow up some from what i have seen. But who knows we will see starting friday night.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.