Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville 67 Betsy Layne 12

Featured Replies

Prestonsburg has Field Turf now.

Yes...

Then I think they can take state. He in my opinion is a difference maker. Very dominant. The most important linemen for his team in 2A.

  • Author
Then I think they can take state. He in my opinion is a difference maker. Very dominant. The most important linemen for his team in 2A.

 

I agree...I just hope He can stay healthy from here on out...:thumb:

I agree...I just hope He can stay healthy from here on out...:thumb:
Good luck to the ADs and this young man. Would like to see Coach Harp prove his critics wrong.
Prestonsburg has Field Turf now.
Good. :clap: Last year there were low spots all the way down the middle of the field with water standing around the 15-20 yard lines.:irked:

Let me defend the bobcats. Betsy Layne got beat tonight by an established program that is tradition rich and has nothing but class. The bobcats have had 5 winning seasons in their programs history. Their a single a program playing in a 2A district. Each year they are getting better and with hard work will continue. Good Luck Admirals, you have made me a life long fan.

Let me defend the bobcats. Betsy Layne got beat tonight by an established program that is tradition rich and has nothing but class. The bobcats have had 5 winning seasons in their programs history. Their a single a program playing in a 2A district. Each year they are getting better and with hard work will continue. Good Luck Admirals, you have made me a life long fan.

 

Appreciate the kind words. I liked the Bobcats passing game and can see that you guys are building with underclassmen. I counted only 6 seniors on the roster. It would make the sacrifice those six young men gave last night mean more if the program can challenge in the years to come and build a tradition you can be proud of. Good luck to you next season and beyond!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.