Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville 67 Betsy Layne 12

Featured Replies

The Ads dominated this one from start to finish...I just hope Middlesboro can pull off the upset at Prestonsburg,so the Ads can play another home game.

Another 1st round blowout...I was hoping that BL would put up a better fight.

So Prestonsburg would be on the road and Middlesboro at home?

  • Author
So Prestonsburg would be on the road and Middlesboro at home?

 

Yep...

Another 1st round blowout...I was hoping that BL would put up a better fight.
This game could have been 100+ to 6, clock ran entire second half. Is Betsy Layne that bad or was Danville finally playing like I thought they could? JK Howard and DeVonte Alcorn both played and both looked good.

The way I understand it BL has an inflated record...they play in a weak district along with playing a weak schedule. So they appear by their record they should be decent and as you can tell it was not the case.

  • Author
Road trip?

 

I hope not...We will find out in about 2 mins...

Yep...

 

I'm in. Save me a spot.

  • Author
I'm in. Save me a spot.

 

Details being worked out...I'll be in touch...

Details being worked out...I'll be in touch...

 

Alright good deal. Shoot me a DM if you need my number.

This game could have been 100+ to 6, clock ran entire second half. Is Betsy Layne that bad or was Danville finally playing like I thought they could? JK Howard and DeVonte Alcorn both played and both looked good.

 

A little of both in my opinion. BL had no answer for The Ads athleticism. I have never seen 46 PTS scored by the first play in the second qtr.

I wonder if Prestonsburg's field is in as bad a condition as it was last year. I hope not.:irked:

Don't they have field turf?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.