It's MACKE not BACKE.

http://nky.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20121015/SPT0302/310150161/

I'm not trying to be a downer, but come on Enquirer! Getting recognized in the paper is such an exciting thing for young adults! Campbell County doesn't get a lot of attention next to the bigger powerhouse schools; and when they do, it's so disappointing to see that they can't even get a name right.

I really am not trying to be harsh, because I am a human, and I make mistakes- but your job is to report the fact. And the fact is, this girl's name is Lauren MACKE and she is an amazing soccer player- and lifted Campbell County on Monday night into the Regional semifinals, a FIRST for Campbell County in many many years.

Very proud of Lauren and all of the ladies! Best of luck the rest of the week!

http://nky.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20121015/SPT0302/310150161/

I'm not trying to be a downer, but come on Enquirer! Getting recognized in the paper is such an exciting thing for young adults! Campbell County doesn't get a lot of attention next to the bigger powerhouse schools; and when they do, it's so disappointing to see that they can't even get a name right.

I really am not trying to be harsh, because I am a human, and I make mistakes- but your job is to report the fact. And the fact is, this girl's name is Lauren MACKE and she is an amazing soccer player- and lifted Campbell County on Monday night into the Regional semifinals, a FIRST for Campbell County in many many years.

Very proud of Lauren and all of the ladies! Best of luck the rest of the week!

Congrats to Lauren Macke and the rest of Campbell County's soccer team! However, the Enquirer has not been known to be the best of publications when it comes to grammar, spelling or even covering sports that happen south of the Ohio River the last few years.

Most people probably didn't even see their poor grammar because who wants to pay for a subscription to read that crap. Congrats to Lauren and Taylor Robinson for making 1st Team All Region and for Bryanna Schroers for making 3rd Team All Region. She is just a soph and is one of the best goalies in NKY. Has a big club season coming up playing for one of the top clubs in the area, Ohio Elite. Had a tough time figuring out why Holly Schwarber did not make an All Region team. I know she is just a freshman but is clearly one of the better defensive players in NKY. Good luck tonight Lady Camels!

Most people probably didn't even see their poor grammar because who wants to pay for a subscription to read that crap. Congrats to Lauren and Taylor Robinson for making 1st Team All Region and for Bryanna Schroers for making 3rd Team All Region. She is just a soph and is one of the best goalies in NKY. Has a big club season coming up playing for one of the top clubs in the area, Ohio Elite. Had a tough time figuring out why Holly Schwarber did not make an All Region team. I know she is just a freshman but is clearly one of the better defensive players in NKY. Good luck tonight Lady Camels!

How do you know who made All Region Team already? Where would it be posted for other regions as well?

How do you know who made All Region Team already? Where would it be posted for other regions as well?

it is posted somewhere because I saw this sunday night for Brossart Players honored:

Special congratulations to the following players for earning All Region Team honors for the 10th Region:

1st Team

Sam Cetrulo, Maria Greis, Rachel Hartig

2nd Team

Morgan Verst, Abby Stadtmiller, Megan Dierig, Courtney Ledonne

3rd Team

Cori Ziegler