Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Madison Central @ Clark County

Who will win this game? 7 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this game?

    • Madison Central
      100%
      7
    • Clark Co.
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

After playing both I think Central should be favored but do not rule out an improving Clark County team. Central is more explosive but if Clark can play clean and limit turnovers/penalties they can be right there. I'd say 28-21 Central. But would not be surprised to see Clark knock off Central.

I don't know... After seeing what Lafayette did to Central I'd say this game is up in the air. 28-21 is probably right, but I have no idea who ends up on top...

MC 42 Clark Co. 14

I don't see thSt at all. Seen them both between the lines. Not much difference between these teams.

Too much Hawkins.......

Yeah. He's a great talent for sure.

They can definitely win that game. Trust me

 

 

We played them in back to back weeks and was as impressed with them as I was Central. I truly think that If they come with the same focus they did against Creek, that they can definitely get a win.

Madison Central 32-23.

GRC can win this game IF the keep Sharrock at QB. IF Skinner is healthy and they make the switch. Madison Central will be celebrating at the end of the night.

 

Spight will need a great running night and they will need to keep penalties down and play clock controlled offense.

 

GRC 21

Madison Central 17

Won't be an easy game by any means. Clark has found their identity. Sharock at QB gives them the best chance for success. Out Skinner with the other athletes out in space. I feel like they have a great chance at an emotional win.

 

Especially seeing how Lafayette completely shut out Central.

Won't be an easy game by any means. Clark has found their identity. Sharock at QB gives them the best chance for success. Out Skinner with the other athletes out in space. I feel like they have a great chance at an emotional win.

 

Especially seeing how Lafayette completely shut out Central.

 

I agree. I know our record is 0-8, but look who we have played and some games have been close till the 4th Q and all win able games. GRC seems to defeat themselves. with silly mistakes. Yes they are young and inexperienced. I see improvement each week. We just need to get that win and build some confidence.

I have heard that a lot of kids are dinged up going into the Central Game. I know Skinner left the game against us and was having issues with his ankle it looked like. But there were several others that were injured later in our game. A couple big men. I hope you guys can get healthy and play hard on Friday. Tates Creek is your biggest fans this week.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.