Elementary (CBS series)

• 1 year later...

I was reading that Season 3 will not start until October 30th because of Thursday night football on CBS. It will still have the 10:00 Thursday night slot when it does resume.

Also looks like there will be a couple of new, key characters. The police captain, whose name escapes me right now, will have a daughter on the Force during Season 3. And another female character is added & she will partner with Sherlock, creating no love loss between her & Watson.

I was reading that Season 3 will not start until October 30th because of Thursday night football on CBS. It will still have the 10:00 Thursday night slot when it does resume.

Also looks like there will be a couple of new, key characters. The police captain, whose name escapes me right now, will have a daughter on the Force during Season 3. And another female character is added & she will partner with Sherlock, creating no love loss between her & Watson.

Hopefully it will be Detective Becket from Castle. :lol2: It would be Spindoc and my favorite show then. :lol2:

• 1 month later...