Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell County 37 Rockcastle County 0

Featured Replies

OUCH! Has the Rock won a game. At least McCreary has won one game.

Rockcastle unfortunately is not the Rock of old. However, they play a tough schedule and are in a tough district.

OUCH! Has the Rock won a game. At least McCreary has won one game.

 

Rock has defeated Grant County and Estill County.

Rock has defeated Grant County and Estill County.

 

So beating "The Rock" means nothing? Just like beating whitley co means nothing? I think Whitley won a pretty tough team 2nite?

So beating "The Rock" means nothing? Just like beating whitley co means nothing? I think Whitley won a pretty tough team 2nite?

 

I never said that and don't know where that came from. I was simply answering a question that was asked by Heartbreaker.

Beating Rockcastle is always an accomplishment.

I never said that and don't know where that came from. I was simply answering a question that was asked by Heartbreaker.

 

Oh ok my bad but i have much respect for the rock and they will be ok and back!

I hate to see Rockcastle County struggling. They've had such a strong program for so long. I hope this is just a blip and they are back to normal next year.

 

As for Russell County, I'm wanting to get on the bandwagon, I really am. But I keep flashing back to them losing at home to Mercer County (who wasn't very good) in the first round of the playoffs last year. Lets just say I'm watching the Lakers from a distance, gaining some interest, but keeping my guard up!

I hate to see Rockcastle County struggling. They've had such a strong program for so long. I hope this is just a blip and they are back to normal next year.

 

As for Russell County, I'm wanting to get on the bandwagon, I really am. But I keep flashing back to them losing at home to Mercer County (who wasn't very good) in the first round of the playoffs last year. Lets just say I'm watching the Lakers from a distance, gaining some interest, but keeping my guard up!

 

I think that this is a good post and I have to agree with you. I think that Russell Co will have a hard time beating Knox Central this year.

Russell County will have to do a better job of hanging onto the ball if they want to beat Knox Central and make it far in the playoffs.

 

I liked a lot of things I saw from the Lakers but they seem to be turnover prone. Britt is super fast and will make a FCS coach happy to have him...his size is the only thing holding him back.

 

One other thing I saw is that Blake Ellis is a pretty good receiver as well and if he's not getting at least FCS attention, then something is wrong. He is a pretty good wide receiver but I think could be a good college tight end if he bulked up a little. Russell County however will need to look to get other receivers into the action as Ellis and Britt combined for all 10 completions from QB1 Barton Mann. The slip screen play is good but to go deep in the playoffs they will need to get other receivers into the action with some down-the-field passes.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.