Where are Team Rosters anymore?

Qryche11

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our athletic director, prior to our home games, makes sure that he has an up to date roster of the visiting team. If it is not available on KHSAA, he emails the school's AD. He prints out copies for all media outlets that are attending. What's so hard about that?

That's why it doesn't seem like a big deal to you -- your AD is the exception to the rule. I would ask, however, does he do this for all home sporting events, including volleyball, soccer, baseball, softball, etc.?

That's why it doesn't seem like a big deal to you -- your AD is the exception to the rule. I would ask, however, does he do this for all home sporting events, including volleyball, soccer, baseball, softball, etc.?

Those sports have score books that get traded between opponents, correct? I honestly don't know if he prints them or not.

Coaches and AD's that do not provide rosters to the local media outlets are flat out lazy. How hard is it to send an email? Every team sells programs at the game don't they? Scan the dang thing and email it. We are not in the 80's people, technology today allows them to do this at hone on their smartphones while laying on the couch.