31. Wash. Co. 17.6

32. Metcalfe Co. 16.0

32. Reidland 16.0

34. Betsy Layne 14.5

35. Shawnee 1.8

36. Clinton Co. 0.1

36. McLean Co. 0.1

36. Trimble Co. 0.1

http://www.kentucky.com/2012/09/02/2320897/high-school-football-dave-cantralls.html

Being a Holy Cross fan I probably watch them in more detail than others and this is the difference I have noticed between this years team and last years as a whole, and that is nothing. We are starting out the same with the exception of Cooper being way better than last year. We had the same outcome as when we played Dayton, who is better this. The exact same outcome with Conner, who is beetter than last year.

I see us taking the win with Beechwood, which will start us with the same 2-2 as last year. Flipping Beechwood for the Cooper win.

HC will be fine and get better each week. The only thing that really worries me is the linebacker play. Same as last year at this point.

Being a Holy Cross fan I probably watch them in more detail than others and this is the difference I have noticed between this years team and last years as a whole, and that is nothing. We are starting out the same with the exception of Cooper being way better than last year. We had the same outcome as when we played Dayton, who is better this. The exact same outcome with Conner, who is beetter than last year.

I see us taking the win with Beechwood, which will start us with the same 2-2 as last year. Flipping Beechwood for the Cooper win.

HC will be fine and get better each week. The only thing that really worries me is the linebacker play. Same as last year at this point.

I have to agree with fmkj on this we will get better each week with our new QB and moving Gabert to wide receiver should help us out even more. We have got to get better tackles and work out our linebacker issue and we will be fine I think we will be on top in a few weeks. Who ever did the list must have been drinking at about number three!!!

I have to agree with fmkj on this we will get better each week with our new QB and moving Gabert to wide receiver should help us out even more. We have got to get better tackles and work out our linebacker issue and we will be fine I think we will be on top in a few weeks. Who ever did the list must have been drinking at about number three!!!

It is a power ranking and NewCath's win over Dixie rates higher than a win over Dayton.

Not sure, but it's way too early to tell.

Holy Cross seems to be too low, good top see DeSales getting some respect.

Danvilles win over Boyle should have them #1

If Bardstown is as good as I think they might be, I feel sorry for the District 3 team that's gonna get drilled at home in its playoff opener. Looking forward to when DeSales comes to the Bourbon City.

It is a power ranking and NewCath's win over Dixie rates higher than a win over Dayton.

Dixie is like a Dayton team at this point with a new staff thats in a rebuilding stage within there program. So I don't think that I would have gotten to pumped up after such a win! Dixie is having a big down year!! HC is playing POWER HOUSE teams other then Dayton. I hope they take them off next year.

Dixie is like a Dayton team at this point with a new staff thats in a rebuilding stage within there program. So I don't think that I would have gotten to pumped up after such a win! Dixie is having a big down year!! HC is playing POWER HOUSE teams other then Dayton. I hope they take them off next year.

Not saying who is better or who is worse. I'm just saying that NewCath only has 2 games that go into the rankings. One was a win over a 6A school and the other was a loss over a 6A school. That win over Dixie will rate higher than the win over Dayton. This is part of the reason that I never pay too much attention to rankings besides seeing who else is having a good year.