Who said it? "(Conner) will lose to Cooper by at least 2 tds if not more"

theguru

No idea but I'll guess they are from Holy Cross or Beechwood.

Well guy's I can tell u what I think and is my opinion by having watched both games I can't see how Conner can win this game. Coppers defense is just to quick and physical for Conner! I will say Conner has A GREAT team BUT they can't stop coppers game!! They will run on you guys and pick some from ya and they will win sorry it's not to Knox Conner or make you guys mad it's just the truth! So get some towels ready you might need some for the eyes.

Well guy's I can tell u what I think and is my opinion by having watched both games I can't see how Conner can win this game. Coppers defense is just to quick and physical for Conner! I will say Conner has A GREAT team BUT they can't stop coppers game!! They will run on you guys and pick some from ya and they will win sorry it's not to Knox Conner or make you guys mad it's just the truth! So get some towels ready you might need some for the eyes.

I don't think Cooper's D is faster than Conner O. Maybe in the line, but not a chance at the skill positions.

Edited by True blue (and gold)
Rule 14

I don't see Cooper being able to score with Conner. I don't think their offnese has the "fire power". If Cooper scores 28, Conner will score 29. Some will say Conner's defense is suspect, but I disagree. They have some things to work on, just like every other team at this point in the season. Their DB's are fast. Safety #25 is a sure tackler, and #3 is not afraid to stick his nose in there and lay the big hit. Turnovers and penalties will be key to this game.

The Cougar offense is powerful enough and explosive enough to score as many as they need to. Contrary to what others have said the Conner offense has more weapons than just Barker and Fogle. If Cooper focuses too much on these two, there are several others in skill positions that can make plays, and make them fast. From watching the game last week, it looks to me that their offensive line can be pretty dominant, and this was with one starting lineman out. #52 and #74 were destroying people all night long. To this point the only thing that has stopped the Conner offense is themselves. Cooper has some fine players on their roster as well. I think this game will be an offensive showcase, similar to Conner's playoff win over Franklin Co. last year, probably not quite as high scoring, but none the less, a high scoring game.