Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

Mayfield

Hazard

Frankfort

Williamsburg

Raceland

Beechwood

Russellville

Fairview

KCD

Harlan

Frankfort should move down outside the top 5. Should be in top 5 by end of year

Frankfort should move down outside the top 5. Should be in top 5 by end of year

 

You sound to me like you are sand baging. With what returned and the good showing so far I do not see the same conclusion so with you being a very knowledgeable Frankfortian I ask you to tell why you see it that way

You sound to me like you are sand baging. With what returned and the good showing so far I do not see the same conclusion so with you being a very knowledgeable Frankfortian I ask you to tell why you see it that way

 

I agree. I guarantee you Rockcastle Co and Green Co, both, would be Top 10 teams in 1a, if they were in that class. They may not be as good as they've been in years past, but, still 2 very formidable opponents that are good, solid wins in anyone's book.

You sound to me like you are sand baging. With what returned and the good showing so far I do not see the same conclusion so with you being a very knowledgeable Frankfortian I ask you to tell why you see it that way

 

No depth. Still building depth!

No depth. Still building depth!

 

 

maybe not much depth but when it comes to speed i would say they have a plethora. very impressive in 1a this year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.