Who's just tired of all this?

Xman85

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

: and prettier than me.

Nice post but I have to argue about the above clip. Have you seen me? I'm a fairly attractive man. I am amazed at how I continue to get prettier and prettier every day. I had to take all the mirrors out of my house...because I just couldn't get anything done.....but I work harder at it than you....and my parents are prettier than your's too!

Nice post but I have to argue about the above clip. Have you seen me? I'm a fairly attractive man. I am amazed at how I continue to get prettier and prettier every day. I had to take all the mirrors out of my house...because I just couldn't get anything done.....but I work harder at it than you....and my parents are prettier than your's too!

Sorry posted on this and then noticed you posted.

Here in the mountains I'm considered quite the catch. I have a job and everything. :p

Of course we're all tired! We've all been ranting about this for nealy as long as they have been fighting in the middle east! There is obviously no way to make all of us happy,so I would suggest an outside party decide what the solution is.The problem with that would be we probably could'nt even agree onwho to pick to mediate!