Hazard 2012/2013

Hazard should be pretty tough this year, especially with the addition of Chris Hudson who was at Cordia last year. Hazard is/will probably be preseason top team in the 14th region.

Not with Knott Co and Perry County (to be determined) having anything to say about it.

Knott County lost their heart and soul last year when Zach Davis graduated. It's still unclear what's going on at Perry County.

Knott was very young. I agree with Zach, but the surgeries prevented him from being what he could have been. The experience they gained and the leadership of Justice will make them a favorite with Perry Central. No disrespect to Hazard at all. I think the region will run through KCC or PCC unless there's some movement of Canadians we don't know about yet.

Knott was very young. I agree with Zach, but the surgeries prevented him from being what he could have been. The experience they gained and the leadership of Justice will make them a favorite with Perry Central. No disrespect to Hazard at all. I think the region will run through KCC or PCC unless there's some movement of Canadians we don't know about yet.

I got the chance to see Justice play couple times last year, very nice player. Right now Perry County is a mess. Hazard did get the big guy Chris Hudson from Cordia. One of the players that Coach Rhodes brought with him from Texas last year.

I got the chance to see Justice play couple times last year, very nice player. Right now Perry County is a mess. Hazard did get the big guy Chris Hudson from Cordia. One of the players that Coach Rhodes brought with him from Texas last year.
Hazard is well behind Breathitt, Knott, and PCC in the 14th region

• 2 months later...