CovCath Internet Radio has gone mobile

I would like to announce a whole new feature this year as you can listen on your iphone, ipad, Blackberry, Android and Kindle Fire! When you go to our broadcast page from Covington Catholic High School, in the top left there is a link to "Switch to mobile view". You will either see a link for live or archive broadcast. If you plan on ever listening to a live game, go ahead and practice bringing up the Campbell County game so you can be sure to know the steps. It will be awesome for the fans to tune in from anywhere with a smart phone and catch the Colonels live. If you are at the game you can tune in to get updates on players and stats, but of course it will about a 30 second delay. If you listen to an archive, you can fast forward to any point in the game just like on a computer. This is such an exciting enhancement, we hope you take advantage of it.

Love the live game broadcasts, archived games and look forward to trying the new mobile app.

I recall a previous attempt to broadcast live game video, as well as audio. At the time I think there was some band width or buffering issues.

Are there plans to broadcast live video of any games this

year?