Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russian attack sub in Gulf of Mexico for a month and we didn't know it...

Featured Replies

With all the Cubans on rafts headed to the USA, you mean none of them saw anything? I don't by it.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you believe the POTUS was aware of the fact that the sub was in the waters like he was aware of the location of Bin laden?

 

Was the President responsible for the shooting at Ft Hood? He was the Commander-in-Chief, right?

 

Heck yeah Obama should be held accountable for the Ft. Hood shooting/killings, it was his Administration that orders others to have a relaxed attitude toward Muslims because of political correctness and afraid of CAIR. They are afraid to investigate Muslims becasue they might get in trouble and be accused of profiling.

Seems like I am not the only one who feels Obama is trying to take credit for this.

 

Group launches campaign accusing Obama of taking credit for bin Laden raid | Fox News

 

I watched it and all I heard was concern about leaks.

 

Has the POTUS ever said "I killed Bin laden" and not mentioned the special forces?

 

Do you disagree with Admiral Bill McRaven who is the head of special ops when he says:

 

"At the end of the day," he said, "make no mistake about it: it was the president of the United States that shouldered the burden for this operation, that made the hard decisions."

 

Former special forces officers slam Obama over leaks on bin Laden killing - CNN.com

So if I read this right, the conservative Nirvanna is to double or triple the defense budget, eliminate taxation of wealthy individuals, pay for these by eliminating tax deductions for those making less that 100k, eliminating medicare and medicaid, while allowing us labor markets to be completely open to foreign competition from 3rd world economies. That sounds like the SE United States! Leaders in poverty and illiteracy! Proof of the effectiveness of conservative governing ideology!

With all the Cubans on rafts headed to the USA' date=' you mean none of them saw anything? I don't by it.[/quote']

 

Maybe I am misunderstanding you, but if the Cubans on rafts are aware, then they are WAY off course.

You're choosing a book as a better source than the head of Special Ops? Interesting.

 

Unlike most in the Obama administration, research is done when a book is written.

 

Miniter, a two-time New York Times best-selling author, cites an unnamed source with Joint Special Operations Command who had direct knowledge of the operation and its planning.

As a former GM in the hospitality industry, I was responsible for each and every one of my employees, it didn't matter to my owners/operation mangers at the corporate level that I indeed didn't make the mistake, I was being paid to make sure mistakes were not made. It was my job to hire staff to train our employees and indeed when mistakes were made I was the first one called to explain why they were made!

 

While I don't put the blame on the President directly, I do blame him, in as much as it is his staff. I also must say that many in the military have a total dislike for the current President, as many feel he doesn't care for them, or what he is doing to the military!

Unlike most in the Obama administration, research is done when a book is written.

 

Miniter, a two-time New York Times best-selling author, cites an unnamed source with Joint Special Operations Command who had direct knowledge of the operation and its planning.

 

So now we're allowed to cite any book as a valid source?

 

Let's play along. Let's say he thought about it 3 times but didn't do it. So what? He did it. It worked. The head of the Special Ops praised him and gave him full credit for making the decision.

 

The issue is what again?

 

While I don't put the blame on the President directly, I do blame him, in as much as it is his staff. !

 

Every good boss takes the hit publicly. Behind the scenes they figure out who screwed up. So how did the POTUS screw up by not knowing there was a sub in the Gulf?

Every good boss takes the hit publicly. Behind the scenes they figure out who screwed up. So how did the POTUS screw up by not knowing there was a sub in the Gulf?

 

Well that is true, Obama isnt too blame, it is someone else's fault, but then again he should be responsible for who he puts in charge of. I say Obama should blame GW Bush, he is pretty good at that.

So now we're allowed to cite any book as a valid source?

 

Let's play along. Let's say he thought about it 3 times but didn't do it. So what? He did it. It worked. The head of the Special Ops praised him and gave him full credit for making the decision.

 

The issue is what again?

 

only gave him credit because he works or him and it was all for PR anyway. I bet the head of SOCOM didnt want to say it, kind of like when Colin Powell didnt want to get on TV and tell about Iraq having all of these WMDs.

Well that is true, Obama isnt too blame, it is someone else's fault, but then again he should be responsible for who he puts in charge of. .

 

I'm not familiar with Presidents coming in and replacing military leaders. You?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.