Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Interesting Schedule Idea From Coach Cal

Featured Replies

Dallas is farther from Lexington than Detroit is. And I'd venture to say that MSU might have a "better" following than Baylor...

 

I'd venture to say UK's current teams are a bigger draw than the 2003 team.

  • Author
He knows that won't happen and I think it's time for you to shut up

 

I will not tolerate such personal attacks. :madman::madman:

Dallas is farther from Lexington than Detroit is. And I'd venture to say that MSU might have a "better" following than Baylor...

 

It may not draw the 80K at Ford Field but it would draw enough to justify doing so. The primary payoff for Cal will be that he can sell this to future recruits who will view it as UK being in the lime light, ahead of the game, etc..

He knows that won't happen and I think it's time for you to shut up

 

Somebody has their panties in a wad. :lol:

Whatever it takes to keep from putting the team at risk in proper road games.

 

Shocker, Jim is wrong again. :lol:

  • Author
Somebody has their panties in a wad. :lol:

 

Don't pay any attention to him. He's the poster child for not drinking and posting.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.