Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bracken County

Featured Replies

I've heard nothing as far as numbers, scrimmages, nothing. Hopefully things are going well!

Anyone that knows anything,please post, have heard absolutely nothing about how things are going,etc.

What's prediction between them and betsy layne?

They scrimmage Trimble Co next Friday at Bracken Co.

 

Really, you gonna be there TBG, I won't be far from there, may have to stop by.

Really, you gonna be there TBG, I won't be far from there, may have to stop by.

 

I will be there. If you decide to go, PM me and we'll meet. :thumb:

  • Author

Betsy Layne should be favored in this one. They lost 4 seniors from last years team. They won pretty handily last year. I know Bracken lost their best player, but haven't heard about Bracken's offseason.

Betsy Layne should be favored in this one. They lost 4 seniors from last years team. They won pretty handily last year. I know Bracken lost their best player, but haven't heard about Bracken's offseason.

 

I think I'll take the Bobcats in a close one 24-14. Who and When is BL scrimmaging.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.