Paintsville 76 Sheldon Clark 66

Congrats to the Tigers!! Glad to see the winning continue!

But that (turnovers and so forth) is what I'm talking about! If Paintsville doesn't learn how to finish teams off, they are going to come up short eventually against the better teams. Even more so when the Tigers have an off night!

Congrats to Paintsville on a tough win. PVille jumped on SC in the first half big, neither team shot well at all. Paintsville worked the ball around and picked SC's lazy D apart in the 1str half. The 2nd half neither team shot well but SC played their guts out and made a game of it. If the Cards would just play hard with passion the whole game they would win these games. Their effort iin the 2nd half was great but they can't spot good teams 20 pts and expect to win.

Paintsville set a new school record tonight with 56 rebounds as a team in the game. That is very impressive!!!!!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Sc probably had 50 as well there were many to have, not too impressive when you think of it.

Paintsville set a new school record tonight with 56 rebounds as a team in the game. That is very impressive!!!!!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I find that hard to believe! Doesn't JR Vanhoose keep the stats for the Tigers? Surely he wouldn't allow this tiny Paintsville team to break one of his teams' records, especially a rebounding record!!

I find that hard to believe! Doesn't JR Vanhoose keep the stats for the Tigers? Surely he wouldn't allow this tiny Paintsville team to break one of his teams' records, especially a rebounding record!!

Just telling you what I was told. I think Pugh had 10, Williams had 9 or 10, Grimm had 11, VanHoose and Slone had around 8, and Bundy had 7. BTW records are made to be broken!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: