Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle 2012/2013

Featured Replies

Basketball season for 2012/2013 should provide another exciting year. What should we expect from Ryle ? Remember, please be constructive.

Hopefully all of the negative vibes from last season are gone because that was ugly.

 

I'd look for Mayes to be the leader and the main option offensively.

Junior Will Stuhr should be great for Ryle under the basket.

Junior Tanner White will be a great second option for Ryle. The kid can shoot. A lot of spot up, but can also create shots.

This team goes as far as Mays will take them. Stuhr is a banger and will help down low and they have a couple other nice players who hustle and attack the rim. Mays will need to avg 20+ though IMO.

Maybe the loss of the 7 seniors from last year's team will be good for the program.

 

I agree Mays will be counted on a lot this year. Outside of him, they don't return much.

Junior Will Stuhr should be great for Ryle under the basket.

I love this kid. Big, strong and knows no fear. Not graceful, but flat out gets the job done!

I read where they had their JV job open. Have they hired anyone yet?

I read where they had their JV job open. Have they hired anyone yet?

 

Heard over the weekend it will be the girls freshman coach or a former coach from the school. I don't know their names.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.