Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd Memorial 2012

Featured Replies

What does Lloyd Memorial need to do to improve in 2012? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

Lloyd should be very good this year.

I hope they are however, I stopped by practice on Monday and only saw about 20 kids practicing. I know during baseball season I talked to the Head Coach and they had 43 kids signed up. I hope they have more players or could be a long season. I know the Smith brothers are back along with the Sands kid. I wish them the best and good luck. JD

Okay to clear up my last post about number of players. I was told by one of the fathers last night that half the team is on the field learning and other half is lifting weights and they alternate daily 1/2 in weight room and 1/2 on the field. They have around 40 kids out for the team. Sorry for confusing anyone. JD

Okay to clear up my last post about number of players. I was told by one of the fathers last night that half the team is on the field learning and other half is lifting weights and they alternate daily 1/2 in weight room and 1/2 on the field. They have around 40 kids out for the team. Sorry for confusing anyone. JD

 

Thanks

I look for Lloyd to have a solid year and be much improved over last season.

What does Lloyd Memorial need to do to improve in 2012? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

 

 

 

What is Lloyd's schedule for this year?

From what I understand schedule is same as last year. Look out for the Jugg's new look with a white helmet with a blue LM logo on the side's. Looks pretty good from what I have seen. Lloyd has some good players returning and had a successful JV team last year. The Smith boy's will be tough and they have alot of young players with plenty of playing experience time will tell when they have their first scrimmage. I wish them well. JD

Does anyone know where Lloyd's enrollment numbers stand? Are the a solid 2A or is there a chance the could go 1A? Erlanger's population seems to fluctuate quite a bit every five years.

Does anyone know where Lloyd's enrollment numbers stand? Are the a solid 2A or is there a chance the could go 1A? Erlanger's population seems to fluctuate quite a bit every five years.

 

When the last realignment was done it was based on 2-year average boys enrollment. The two biggest Class A schools were Mayfield and Allen Central, both with a 2-year average of 199 boys. Lloyd had an average of 301 boys, near the top of 2A. The most recent numbers on the KHSAA shows Lloyd has lost around 25 boys, but that still wouldn't be near enough to put then in 1A range. I suspect Lloyd will remain in 2A for some time.

From what I understand schedule is same as last year. Look out for the Jugg's new look with a white helmet with a blue LM logo on the side's. Looks pretty good from what I have seen. Lloyd has some good players returning and had a successful JV team last year. The Smith boy's will be tough and they have alot of young players with plenty of playing experience time will tell when they have their first scrimmage. I wish them well. JD

 

We at Garrard County are looking forward to Lloyd's visit this season. I thought Lloyd had a solid team last year when we played them, they just shot themselves in the foot too much. I wasn't at all surprised to see them win their first round game last year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.