Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Patrick 2012/2013

Featured Replies

Basketball season for 2012/2013 should provide another exciting year. What should we expect from St. Patrick? Remember, please be constructive.

 

 

New coach for the Lady Saints in former Mason County standout De'Sarae Chambers. A lot of experience & production to replace in losing Chelsea Douglas, Allison Tolle & Allison McKay.

 

I would expect the Lady Saints to lean heavily on seniors-to-be Mckayla Likins & Hannah Ring.

I believe that there will be a lot of excitement in the program with new Coach Chambers and the hopeful return of several seniors-to-be that sat out last season

I believe that there will be a lot of excitement in the program with new Coach Chambers and the hopeful return of several seniors-to-be that sat out last season

 

I wondered if that would happen. There was/is a lot of talent in the senior class that quit/transfered from the program.

I believe that there will be a lot of excitement in the program with new Coach Chambers and the hopeful return of several seniors-to-be that sat out last season

 

"Several" may be a little optimistic. With two players from that grade that no longer attend st Patrick, that only leaves two that sat out their junior season (when comparing rosters from the last few years.) I'm not sure that it will make much of a difference.

The lack of interest to play with the lack of a good elementary - jr high feeder program combined with the impression that the administration does not feel like sports should be competitive, I would be suprised if St Patrick even has a girls basketball program after this year.

It's good to be otimistic and I know I may sound harsh, but that's just how I see it.

Assuming they played some summer games. Anyone have any idea how they looked?

I believe that there will be a lot of excitement in the program with new Coach Chambers and the hopeful return of several seniors-to-be that sat out last season

 

 

St Patrick held it's annual green and white night on Friday. Of the twelve girls on their Riherds roster there were ten on the floor. Yeary and Fowler were not playing friday and it is my understanding they will not be playing again this year, despite being on the roster on the Riherds site.

 

Is St Patrick even hosting an elementary Saturday league this year?

St Patrick held it's annual green and white night on Friday. Of the twelve girls on their Riherds roster there were ten on the floor. Yeary and Fowler were not playing friday and it is my understanding they will not be playing again this year, despite being on the roster on the Riherds site.

 

Is St Patrick even hosting an elementary Saturday league this year?

 

I heard they were, but this was a couple of weeks ago.

Yes they have a Saturday league just like always and Yeary and Fowler are playing

Ladger-Independent basketball preview came out today. Yeary and Fowler are both listed on the roster. Team picture was probably taken before it was a sure thing that they were playing.

 

It will sure be odd to see Dee Chambers on the Saints bench!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.