Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I believe here at Grant County football is considered a nuisance to the admin

Featured Replies

  • Author

And I had to edit administration to admin and I changed GC to Grant County for clarity and so that it would all fit.

The sad part is that there are a lot of districts around this state that veiw athletics as a nuisance. Athletics should be used as a tool to improve the overall experience that our kids enjoy. The school spirit the excitiement inside the school buildings has been lost. Academics and Athletics go hand in hand you don't have to compromise one to be successful at the other.

Who said it?

 

And wow!

 

DAWG1..

What is every former coach for $400?

What is every former coach for $400?

Nice.

DAWG1..

Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner.

 

 

Plantmanky, I am aware of the facts. I know they interviewed candidates the last couple of weeks. I know what goes on at the end of a school year. But remember these are supposed to be experienced administrators so they should be able to handle multiple tasks at once, after all they are paid a salary. I am also aware of the May 15th date, but they had no problem interviewing candidates for the girls basketball position weeks before they did for football. So how can this be justified when their season starts months after football the football season does. Probably because the good ol boy system is alive and well and the person for the basketball position was known before the job was advertised. So please let me know what facts I have wrong. I was told they are suppose to make an announcement today. These boys deserve to be supported by this administration and I believe here at GC football is considered a nuisance to the administration.

Sad if true! As Sread O mentioned, you learn so much from sports thst help you later on in life.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.