Central 2012

Ram

But still not ready for elite competition. But they could beat most 4A and 5A schools.

Ive seen them play X to the wire...they can certainly play 6A ball and be VERY competitive. If they did that, I bet they would "attract" some ball players that they are losing to a few other big schools now. Let em play!

As for 3A, no contest, they are the multiple time champ until somebody does something about it, and that ain't happening anytime soon.

Ive seen them play X to the wire...they can certainly play 6A ball and be VERY competitive. If they did that, I bet they would "attract" some ball players that they are losing to a few other big schools now. Let em play!

As for 3A, no contest, they are the multiple time champ until somebody does something about it, and that ain't happening anytime soon.

COmmunity Pride game. Poor vs. rich elite. Didn't they get throttled by Highlands

COmmunity Pride game. Poor vs. rich elite. Didn't they get throttled by Highlands

The last time they played was in '08 I believe and the score was 28-0. The year before the game was 21-13 HHS.

• 2 weeks later...
But still not ready for elite competition. But they could beat most 4A and 5A schools.

Not ready for elite competition? If you can make that statement with any conviction, you haven't watched central play. And to adress Dark Horse's comment, they have played X close in past seasons, especially last season(Mattingly was hurt)