Notre Dame 13 Grant County 7

LJM4th

Whoever says my Pandas shouldnt be in the top ten is crazy (scc)

Shamrock, you've convinced me about ND being legit for top ten contender. They seem to be getting more and more consistent. They remind me of HH early in the season and they too will get it together again I believe. Congrats on big win tonight!!!

I think the Panda's will be in the region semi's this year...

Why would you think that? Out of the 6 or 7 teams they may face they would be a heavy underdog against Boone, Connor and Ryle and the underdog against St Henry and Dixie maybe a slight favorite against New Cath but thats probably a coin flip and favored against Highlands.

They could win a game but so it wouldn't surprise me but I think saying they make the semi's would be a bold statement.

Why would you think that? Out of the 6 or 7 teams they may face they would be a heavy underdog against Boone, Connor and Ryle and the underdog against St Henry and Dixie maybe a slight favorite against New Cath but thats probably a coin flip and favored against Highlands.

They could win a game but so it wouldn't surprise me but I think saying they make the semi's would be a bold statement.

You and I seem to disagree alot this season on softball which worries me because I respect your opinion on the subject so much.

I think Notre Dame will win the 35th district, and I believe they will be better than the 36th district runner up. I believe they are also better than St. Henry (who I believe will be 34th district runner up to Dixie). I don't think they are better than any 33rd district representative.

So I am playing the odds and saying they will play a runner up from the 36th or 34th in the draw and they will win game one in the region, thereby putting them in the semifinals.

You and I seem to disagree alot this season on softball which worries me because I respect your opinion on the subject so much.

I think Notre Dame will win the 35th district, and I believe they will be better than the 36th district runner up. I believe they are also better than St. Henry (who I believe will be 34th district runner up to Dixie). I don't think they are better than any 33rd district representative.

So I am playing the odds and saying they will play a runner up from the 36th or 34th in the draw and they will win game one in the region, thereby putting them in the semifinals.

Yes we are!!! If either of us knew for sure we would be rich. I think NDA could beat St Henry or Dixie just don't think they would be favored. Sounds as if NDA is young and improving so they may get there.