Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier Lands Transfer

Featured Replies

I had to youtube this guy to see how he played and the only video I could find was of him shooting free throws while the crowd chanted "jelly doughnuts." No joke.

  • Author
I had to youtube this guy to see how he played and the only video I could find was of him shooting free throws while the crowd chanted "jelly doughnuts." No joke.

 

He's actually not that bad. Had some solid games against quality opponents this season...

He average 11 points and six boards. I have to say he looked much different with short hair. Looking at some of his photos he looks to have gained weight during his time in college.

  • Author
He average 11 points and six boards. I have to say he looked much different with short hair. Looking at some of his photos he looks to have gained weight during his time in college.

 

If he's 290, I'm still 140...

Looking at some of his photos he looks to have gained weight during his time in college.

 

Uhhhhh

Maybe, but NOONE is going to beat them at Modern Warfare anymore.

 

Well done, my man.

He's actually not that bad. Had some solid games against quality opponents this season...

 

I've never seen the kid play. He had 18 against Duke. Played well in his college debut against X.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.