Deming in Class A Tournament

Devilman

You beat me to it Mustang. Talked to Coach Burns he felt like the players on the field weren't playing hard and he benched the Seniors and emptied his bench, just because they weren't playing as well as they could.

You beat me to it Mustang. Talked to Coach Burns he felt like the players on the field weren't playing hard and he benched the Seniors and emptied his bench, just because they weren't playing as well as they could.

Sometimes you've gotta send a message. Hopefully it works and helps them the rest of the year.

This is a good Brossart team, capable of putting up a lot of runs. We have a solid, if limited, starting pitching corps and some improving help out of the bullpen. If you catch Nate Verst, Jesse Orth, or Zach Fardo they are capable of shutting you out.

6 of this team's 12 victories have come via run rule. We were 3-2 losers to Covington Catholic - the perceived top team in Northern Kentucky, so it is no disgrace to lose in sizeable fashion to this Mustangs' bunch.

This is a good Brossart team, capable of putting up a lot of runs. We have a solid, if limited, starting pitching corps and some improving help out of the bullpen. If you catch Nate Verst, Jesse Orth, or Zach Fardo they are capable of shutting you out.

6 of this team's 12 victories have come via run rule. We were 3-2 losers to Covington Catholic - the perceived top team in Northern Kentucky, so it is no disgrace to lose in sizeable fashion to this Mustangs' bunch.

Mustang, were you able to see the Bracken-Brossart final? The score was very close and just wanted your opinion on how the Bears looked. How's things up in extreme Northern Ky.?:D, by the way.

Mustang, were you able to see the Bracken-Brossart final? The score was very close and just wanted your opinion on how the Bears looked. How's things up in extreme Northern Ky.?:D, by the way.

I did not. I was returning from a fishing trip to Pickwick Lake, Tn., at the time.

I think Bracken County has a decent baseball team. I show their record to be 8-6. They seem to be competitive in all of their games, with a couple of narrow losses included.

Here in Extreme Northern Kentucky, in the cancerous 37th District that has attached itself to the 10th Region, life is good as we continue to plot how we can come up with hairbrained schemes, (such as hosting the 10th Region Basketball Tournament next spring) to make the rest of the region's life miserable and rock the foundation of the good ole boy 10th Region network, so as not to disappoint ya'all. :D

Back to Deming.....

Where do they play their home games? Is it at the school? Can someone provide an address?

Have to travel there this week.

Where are you coming from? If you come to MT.Olivet from MAysville on US 62 turn right at the bank go out past the nursing home turn right on Central Ridge you can see the park from there. It's a mile form M.O,

Where are you coming from? If you come to MT.Olivet from MAysville on US 62 turn right at the bank go out past the nursing home turn right on Central Ridge you can see the park from there. It's a mile form M.O,

Thanks.....I do have the directions, just looking for the physical address for the GPS'ers out there.