Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 1996 vs. 2012

Which UK team would you take? 31 members have voted

  1. 1. Which UK team would you take?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

You must not remember the Delk at PG experiment. It is the reason Epps ending up starting.

 

Yeah but that would be a totally different team than this one. I understand 2G was best spot for Delk on the 96' team, but there's a lot of different ways of looking at it once you combine the two. With all the talented guards on these squads there is a lot better options than Epps running point.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would go with this one as well, except I would choose D. Anderson as my sixth man. Either way, you can't really go wrong.

 

I would agree with that. I was just working off the player-to-player comparisons given by Jumper_Dad.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.