Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MW3 MOAB Roll Call

Featured Replies

Who's had one? More than one? What's your total?

 

I haven't yet. I've gotten to 20 kills at least 20 times. I'm getting one this weekend if I have to play all day and night until I get it.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not skilled enough to get one. My KD hovers around 1.20

Ehhh I haven't played the game in a couple of months because of pharmacy school so I'm going to have to get back into this one eventually....

 

How are the new maps and things for everyone? Any new updates I should be aware of? The last time I played was when they patched the strength of the t90 and 3-burst weapons and I haven't really been back since.

My kill streak is a 26 but I've never actually gone for one. I basically only play team death match and by the time your 20-0 the game is over.

In general how do you guys get large kill streaks like that?

Well I went off in a game of domination, one was for 44-0. I generally use predator chopper reaper or chopper reaper Pavlow if I'm playing in a bad game

What weapon set? Class?

 

I'm open to all kinds of strategy. And Xbox or Ps3? I found in my very limited PS3 time that the MW2 competition was not nearly as high as Xbox, but again that was my limited experience with PS3. I just know I posted much higher scores on PS3 then I was in Xbox at that time.

I use all guns to get the titles, but when I'm playing my best I use the ACR. I use scavenger assassin and stalker as my perks.

  • Author
In general how do you guys get large kill streaks like that?

 

Depends on the class setup. If I'm trying to get the MOAB, the first thing that determines what I use is the map. Smaller maps I go with an SMG(UMP or P90) silenced w/extended mags. Secondary is usually the FMG 9 akimbo or G18 akimbo. Perks are usually sleight of hand, hardline and sitrep. I use the specialist kill streak with scavenger, assassin and then extreme conditioning. Bigger maps, mostly the same setup but I'll use either the ACR or FAD as my primary, again, silenced w/extended mags.

 

Usually I run to the first engagement point and try to get first blood. After that, I take a lap around the map. STAY OUT OF THE MIDDLE if at all possible. I'll dip in to the middle, but will get out quickly. For instance, Hardhat, I will NEVER go through the pipe. If I go anywhere near that middle, I'll come in the back door and go straight back out on the construction side. Or vice versa, go in from the construction side and go out the back door.

 

I think the biggest key is knowing the respawn points. If you pay attention to the positioning of your teammates, you can pretty much figure out where the other team is spawning and figure out where they're going to go. You don't want to rush the spawn to much or they'll spawn behind you.

  • Author

Wow, all the gamers on here and no one has had a MOAB?

I don't think it's worth it. Does it even end the game?

  • Author
I don't think it's worth it. Does it even end the game?

 

It does not end the game. What it does do is give you and everyone of your teammates Double XP for the rest of the game.

 

I didn't get a nuke in MW2. I'm getting a MOAB this weekend or I'm.....(I'm not really sure what I'll do)

My best kill streak was 46. I've had numerous amounts, mainly in demolition.

 

What's your guys best score in survival? Me and my buddy got to wave 53. Think were like 290 in the world.

I haven't played much MW3 and from what little I have played, I'm glad I haven't played much. If/when I ever get internet at my house, I plan on going back and trying to play through some of the older CoD games, CoD4 and WaW, for one prestige...lol.

 

I've learned that I am not a fan of InfinityWard so I'm glad there are boatloads of people in the gaming community that really dislike MW3. I can't wait for BlackOps 2 to come out on Nov. 6.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.