Williamsburg 2012

Ram

I do know that this Williamsburg team was very young but good last year. Qb is Dalton Sizemore who will be a Jr. and they have a big time future star in Skylar Griffith at receiver, who will be a Soph. It may not be this season but wouldn't suprise me to see this team in State finals in 2013.

I do know that this Williamsburg team was very young but good last year. Qb is Dalton Sizemore who will be a Jr. and they have a big time future star in Skylar Griffith at receiver, who will be a Soph. It may not be this season but wouldn't suprise me to see this team in State finals in 2013.

Wow that's a large statement.

[/b]

Wow that's a large statement.

Yes it is and they may not make it to the finals, but this team is loaded with good young talent. I'm not from Williamsburg but did get to see them play and saw how many underclassmen they had. As I said wouldnt suprise me at all. Helps to avoid Mayfield and Beechwood until the finals also.

Excitement abounds in the Jacket camp as this fall is anxiously awaited. There are great expectations as the Jackets lost only one starter on offense. Sizemore has a year's experience under his belt and will be even more productive. Logan Hamlin is growing into a beast and will be used in several ways this fall. Jacob Jeffers and Chris Helton will anchor a strong O Line and the running game will be in good hands with Jeffferson Patrick and Chase Lowrie. Skylar Griffith, an all state pick at reciever as a frosh, will anchor a deep receiving core. Coach Herron and his staff do a fantastic job, and have a very talented core. I look to see the Jackets run deep into the playoffs this fall.

Excitement abounds in the Jacket camp as this fall is anxiously awaited. There are great expectations as the Jackets lost only one starter on offense. Sizemore has a year's experience under his belt and will be even more productive. Logan Hamlin is growing into a beast and will be used in several ways this fall. Jacob Jeffers and Chris Helton will anchor a strong O Line and the running game will be in good hands with Jeffferson Patrick and Chase Lowrie. Skylar Griffith, an all state pick at reciever as a frosh, will anchor a deep receiving core. Coach Herron and his staff do a fantastic job, and have a very talented core. I look to see the Jackets run deep into the playoffs this fall.

I expect Hamlin to be the main ball carrier this year, at least that is what I am hearing, along with Sizemore taking a lot more snaps under center.

• 5 weeks later...
I expect Hamlin to be the main ball carrier this year, at least that is what I am hearing, along with Sizemore taking a lot more snaps under center.

Hamlin is at receiver so not sure who your info comes from. Jefferson patrick and Chase Lowrie will bear the brunt of the rushing attack. Sizemore will be at QB with hamlin and talented freshman Andrew Griffith backing him up. There are a plethora of very talented recievers at Sizemore's hand, led by all stater Skyler Griffith.