March 24, 201214 yr 37-30 with about 16 left in the half. Tarheels look vulnerable without their point guard.
March 24, 201214 yr Even without Marshall, the advantages are there for UNC if they'd just use them. They are playing Ohio's game right now.
March 24, 201214 yr Ohio had several possessions trailing by one but never got the lead. UNC up 42-38 with 10:50 left.
March 24, 201214 yr No seed lower than an 12 has ever made the region finals. 13 seeds are 0/4 and 14 seeds are 0/2.
March 24, 201214 yr Ohio up 54-53 with 4:35 left and heading to the line for 1. Tense times for the Tar Heels.
March 24, 201214 yr I was watrching the X-Baylor game to see who UK will play and haven't paid any attention to this game. I was stunned when I flipped over. 55-53 Ohio at the under 4 timeout..
March 24, 201214 yr Ohio up 61-60 with 1:17 left and the ball after UNC just threw up an airball three.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.