Lincoln County 73 Magoffin County 59

Great season Magoffin Co. That group of girls have been through more than most adults will ever realize. They brought a lot of joy to a town that was devestated by the tornado. I live in Louisa+have a niece that plays for Paintsville. I know all of us up and down US 23 are very proud of you girls!

Great season Magoffin Co. That group of girls have been through more than most adults will ever realize. They brought a lot of joy to a town that was devestated by the tornado. I live in Louisa+have a niece that plays for Paintsville. I know all of us up and down US 23 are very proud of you girls!

Absolutely agree!

Lincoln County's fan section took up donations and presented Magoffin County with $2,000 last night at halftime.