Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bruce Weber fired

Featured Replies

Just announced on ESPN.

  • Author

Mike Thomas said he's going after Shaka Smart...good fit? I know they worked together.

  • Author
What a surprise! :D

 

 

I know...absolutely shocking.

I know...absolutely shocking.

 

I think you mean't "absolutely Shaka-ing."

  • Author
I think you mean't "absolutely Shaka-ing."

 

You think he'll do it?

You think he'll do it?

 

Do what? Thomas go after Shake? Yes.

Shaka take the gig? He'd have to seriously consider it. If offered, I say he takes it.

Do what? Thomas go after Shake? Yes.

Shaka take the gig? He'd have to seriously consider it. If offered, I say he takes it.

 

I think he turns it down. I think there's a couple other "Power 6" jobs that are about to come open that he'll be more inclined to take.

I think he turns it down. I think there's a couple other "Power 6" jobs that are about to come open that he'll be more inclined to take.

 

IMO you're underrating the Illini gig. It's a top job. Hit Chicago and Indy hard and you can get good quickly.

IMO you're underrating the Illini gig. It's a top job. Hit Chicago and Indy hard and you can get good quickly.

 

 

Not underestimating it at all, just think there's a couple big jobs that could be opening soon.

Not underestimating it at all, just think there's a couple big jobs that could be opening soon.

 

I wouldn't be surprised to see UConn open up. My guess is he will not be the first choice there. I think Sean Miller would be interested if it does. That would open up Arizona which would be a strong gig unless you don't like living out west.

^The two I was referring to were UConn and UCLA. If UConn opens, I look for a big name to take it, thus opening a much better program than Illinois for Shaka. :idunno:

Not underestimating it at all, just think there's a couple big jobs that could be opening soon.

 

I'm inclined to agree with you. Illinois is a very good gig, considering Chicago. But I'm thinking UCONN comes open & there's a small part of me wondering what will happen at Syracuse & maybe even UCLA. Ultimately, I think both those coaches stay, but I don't think they can be counted out just yet.

$3.9M buyout.

$3.9M buyout.

 

Confirmed by Mike Thomas.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.