Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TROCK12822

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TROCK12822

  1. Correct me if I am wrong but I think they were mssing about 7 or more starters. They were missing the young Kragthorpe, Meyer, Switzer and the Bishop kid. They're down to 50 something players now and probably lacking some backups in a few positions which would force them to bring down some guys
  2. Moeller 21 Trinity 7, don't have any details hoping someone else does??
  3. Any defensive standouts for the Rocks?
  4. Who looked good at quarterback last night for this team? I Heard they might have two good QB's kind of like the forsh team a couple years ago with Hall and Brutscher.
  5. That will be a huge boost for X guys to have a guy with that much experience working with them. But, who are some of the big guys that will be playing up front on both sides of the ball for the Frosh Tigers?
  6. From what I've heard the Switzer kid can play but you wonder if Kragthorpe will start just because of his name but who knows he could be great.
  7. Not to sure about these greenies, but should learn alot more in the next few weeks. Wow, another Nix & Switzer!!!! I'm not sure but i don't believe the Nix is related to Blake but I've heard he is a stud and the Switzer kid I'm pretty sure plays QB and have heard a lot of good things about him!!
  8. We've heard about the X guys but how are some of the Trinity boys looking right now? I've heard a couple of names Nix, Bishop, Kopp, Switzer, Kragthorpe(??).
  9. I believe the coach he's talking about is Coach Kragthorpe and I've heard about the X incoming QBs but who are some of the other ones that are going to Trinty besides Coack K's son?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.